We provide tailored unique packages which are perfectly matched to you.
Travel can uplift, inspire and rejuvenate you! Whether you are a seasoned visitor to the Maltese Islands or visiting for the first time, MALTA EVENT DESIGN are your Special Interest Travel Partners in Malta and Gozo! Whether you are travelling for your destination wedding in Malta; whether you are a history lover, visiting the oldest free standing temple in the world; whether you are a fan of old cars, whether you would prefer to wind down and relax by the pool; whether you are looking for activities and adventure, fun or just relaxing on the beach; or whether you are the culinary expert looking for a Maltese culinary experience; our team will meticulously arrange your trip around your unique interests, accommodation preferences and personal travel style, at the activity and comfort level that is right for you!
The Maltese Islands offer an incredible array of cultural, historical and culinary experiences, from the sublime to the exhilarating. We don’t believe one size fits all and we design your trip just for you whether your interests lie in:
- Malta’s historic towns and villages
- Visiting crafts shops
- Exploring Malta’s culinary scene
- Scuba diving
- Water sport
- Adventure sport
- Architecture and gardens
- Religious and cultural activities
- Outdoor pursuits amid beautiful natural surroundings
Or almost anything else the Maltese islands offer
- A local specialist to answer your questions & help you organize your thoughts,
- A bespoke itinerary based on our in-depth local expertise, relationships & firsthand experience,
- Accommodation arrangements in hotels, boutique hotels, charming guest houses, villas or traditional farmhouses, to match your taste,
- Individually designed self-drive tour itineraries,
- Unique private tours & experiences, with a mix of freedom, support & structure to match your travel style(from private tours every day to no tours at all),
- Expertly-planned transport & logistics for peace of mind & convenience,
- Recommendations for authentic, memorable experiences, including well-known highlights and hidden gems,
- Extensive pre-departure information, packing, etiquette, staying connected, Wi-Fi, essential words & phrases and much more,
- Thoughtful customer service & 24/7 emergency in-country assistance while in Malta & Gozo.
Great place and great people: Very good place, lovely staff very helpful. The house is great! It makes you in a very local/traditional house. If I have to go back to Gozo i will definitely go back to this place.
MALTA EVENT DESIGN provided us with a list of accommodation possibilities. This was very helpful and our guests appreciated their assistance in arranging airport transfers and scuba diving sessions.